[rescue] Installing OS on Sun Ultra 25 workstation

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 01:54:11 CST 2014

Hi

Personally I would download a copy of Sol 10 SPARC and burn to DVD. The
command you are using is all correct, just looks like the DVD you have created
is not correct (or the DVD drive is faulty, but this is not too common on the
25/45 systems).

Peter
---------------------------
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services
Tel: 01636 627990
Mbl: 07977 532320

On 16 Jan 2014, at 04:28, Sean Tedio <seantedio at gmail.com> wrote:

> So now that this system seems to be running (thanks again) it would be
> nice to get an OS installed. I downloaded and burned the image located
> here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.3.0/sparc/iso-cd/debian-7.3.0-sparc-net
inst.iso