[rescue] More old books available

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Wed Jan 15 17:10:13 CST 2014

here in Texas, if no one wants it, I take it to Half-Price books to sell.

not that they will give you anything other than a few mere tokens for your old
tech manual, but I at least hope someone else will get some value from it.

If it was valuable to me, at least at one time, I expect that it could be of
value to someone else.  Beats throwing them in the trash.

Jerry