[rescue] Pack and ship help in St. Louis?

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Jan 14 21:09:14 CST 2014

All,
There's a machine available in St. Louis that I'd like to snag, but it's
a local pickup only. Size is approx that of a large PC tower.
Is there anyone in St. Louis who would be willing to pick up the machine,
pack it and ship it to me in MN? Let me know how I can make it worth your
while beyond (obviously) paying for the packing material and shipping
costs.
One snag is that it includes a large CRT monitor, which I definitely
_don't_ want to have shipped :-) That could be recycled or you can keep
it for yourself :-)
Drop me a note if you're able to help, and thanks in advance if you can!
Steve