[rescue] Available - Red Hat Linux SPARC 6.0 retail 'set'

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:12:53 CST 2014

A long time ago, I was part of the Red Hat Linux 'beta' test group, and as
such received from time to time a complete retail 'kit' of Red Hat Linux as
compensation.

Anyway, I came across a very nice boxed retail 'set' for RH Linux 6.0 for
SPARC I'd be happy to send anyone interested in it for postage.

It contains two CD-ROMs, an Installation Guide, a 'Getting started...'
Guide, and two homemade 'rescue' floppies(?). All are like new, with only
the shrink-wrap removed.

If interested, please feel free to contact me directly (off list).

Thanks,

Lionel

--
Lionel Peterson