[rescue] NeXTSTEP or OPENSTEP?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 11:13:50 CDT 2014

The problem is, there are so few 'complete beginners' compared to 'folks that
have used this stuff for years' - you don't hear the minority of 'complete
beginners' complain, it is the resounding chorus of 'experienced users'
wondering why their cheese was moved...

I use Win8 daily, no fan of the. 'Modern' interface, but I've set my installs
to open in desktop/classic interface and all is good, this old dog doesn't
have to learn new tricks...

Lionel