[rescue] More free hardware in Pittsburgh

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Tue Sep 3 01:54:32 CDT 2013

Dave asked me not to mention anything but it is now public knowledge. It
turns out he was the high bidder back in April on LANL's Road Runner:
https://www.lanl.gov/newsroom/news-releases/2013/March/03.29-end-of-roadrunner.php

Dave's been working with the guys at Fukushima to build a safe home energy
reactor to be able to boot his new baby and he doesn't have room for the
power generation equipment he needs. To quote Dave more precisely, "No, no,
no, no, no, this sucker's electrical, but I need a nuclear reaction to
generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need."

Don't forget the dark sunglasses and watch for the mushroom cloud fellas!