[rescue] More free hardware in Pittsburgh

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Sep 2 11:27:13 CDT 2013

Contact mcguire at neurotica.com, I'm just passing this along.

"I have three large racks available for pickup in the Pittsburgh area.

   These are unusual racks.  They used to house disk arrays, but no
longer.  They are standard 19" racks internally, but they have "bays" on
one side to accommodate disk canisters.  These bays are empty, and they
make the rack about 9-10" wider.  The bays may be able to be removed, I
haven't looked into it.  But with or without them, these are very nice,
VERY solid, black six-foot 19" racks with excellent casters.

   This is important; these need to be gone soon; I hope someone can take
them.  I need to make room for a special arrival in a few weeks.

               -Dave"

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA