[rescue] Free: Sun branded 21" trinitron monitor in Austin, TX

Doug McLaren dougmc at frenzied.us
Fri Nov 29 23:11:09 CST 2013

Anybody in Austin want a 21" Sun monitor?

Works great -- I've been using it for years (on a gaming PC), but
finally decided to replace it with a LCD.  (CRTs are still king for
anything that's not at their native resolution, but how often do I
play games lately at anything other than the max of what the monitor
will do?)

Does 1600x1200 like a champ.

Has a VGA and a Sun 13W3 connector with a VGA adapter that I'll throw
in, so it can be used with two PCs or a PC and a Sun and switch
between the two with the buttons on the front.

Looks like this --
http://www.filibeto.org/~aduritz/misc/sun_gdm-5010pt.html -- but I'm
not sure if that's the exact model or not.

Like most 21" CRTs, it weighs around 70 lbs.

The price is right, though at this price I'd expect you to come get
it.

Doug McLaren, dougmc at frenzied.us