[rescue] Goodbye U60

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 11:36:45 CST 2013

Here is some info on the U60: As you can see from
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MAabHniOm7Q/UPQM7nfcTLI/AAAAAAAABnw/l2yxyofp4TU/s800/IMG_20130113_173032.jpg,
it has

* 2 cpus (450MHz)
* 2GB Memory
* 2 drive sleds
* SCSI DVD drive

If you are interested in it, you will pay for shipping and send me a
label. I will not get price quotes; this is non-negotiable and I do
not want anybody feel I am trying to scam anyone. I will tape label to
box and drop it into whatever carrier you want (UPS/USPS/FedEx/Owl
Post/Werewolves). IMHO, good things about FedEx are that its office is
open 24/7 and is on my way home. Otherwise it is all the same to me.

Box is 21x19x12 and weights 47lb

My zip code is 32606.

First one to contact me for my full address gets it.