[rescue] Sun E450 - 'CPU Fan 2 Failure' but not failed

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sun Nov 10 03:10:42 CST 2013

> Those E-series boxes are a nice piece of history, and according to
> one of my friends quite nice boxes.

I don't know whether it's part of the series you're talking about,
though the name seems to imply it is - I have an E220r (two of them,
actually, though I think of one as a spare for the other) and it is
well down near the bottom of my list of machines sorted by decreasing
sacrificability.

Evidence that not _all_ Suns after the SBus era were cheap crap.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org