[rescue] Netra t1 Rack Rails

Sunny Raspet slr at mordac.info
Fri Nov 8 12:33:09 CST 2013

Good afternoon!

Searching the archives reveals that several people got lucky on this
quest before, so I figured I'd give it a whirl, myself.

I have seven Netra t1 105s, two st D130s, an 8ft rack recently
installed in my basement, and no rails for any of them.  Should any of
you generous folk have some rails to rehome, I'd be happy to pay
shipping and possibly a bit more (up to, say, $20ish a set.)  Would
also take any drive sleds for same with which you'd like to part off
of your hands, but that's less urgent.  Am located in US Zip code
20895.

Thanks much!

-slr