[rescue] DEC kit available in London, UK, if your quick.

Ten Yen tenyen at tenyen.net
Sun Nov 3 17:28:18 CST 2013

Heya,

X Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> [2013-11-03 22:40] :
> On Sun, 3 Nov 2013, Ten Yen wrote:
> >BA213 skunk box containing many cards
>
> Which boards?

I don't know, does the close up here:
http://tenyen.net/womble/DEChassis.JPG
not help?  I can see if I can get more info from the last owner
but he had to get rid of them in a hurry before a very busy week.

I forgot to mention that the deadline (so far ;/ even yard space
is worth its metre-age in reclaimed ground up computers in London ;/ )
is Tuesday 12th and there are no disks in any of the systems.

> >some photos:
> >http://tenyen.net/womble/

> I might be interested in paying shipping to ship 'em
> across the pond if they're something I'm looking for.

eek, ideally you could delegate to someone, or *REALLY*
convince me. . . . I'm risking enraging people just for
this extra week, the previous owner was going to turn
around to the dump after dropping off the SGI stuff that
went like hot cakes. . .

X Stiphane Tsacas <stephane.tsacas at gmail.com> [2013-11-03 22:48] :
> I'm sending you my soldiers, Liam and Peter since I'm across the
> Channel.

excellent, hopefully top-posted out of sheer excitement not lack
of respect for a nicely edited thread ;)

werd,

--
http://tenyen.net/