[rescue] SunRay 2 host ?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sat Nov 2 10:04:46 CDT 2013

Hi Andrew/Mike

Ah, now you have to differentiate between the Sun ray and the host system for
the server software. I was talking about the host software, not the
architecture of the Ray. Sun released it on Solaris and Linux from memory,
both Sparc and x86 for Solaris.

I would have to check which version supports which Ray.

Peter

> On 2 Nov 2013, at 14:32, Andrew Jones <andrew at jones.ec> wrote:
>
> Sun Ray 2s are an entirely different ARM? MIPS? platform from the original
Sun Ray line.

> If I recall correctly, SRSS 3 and earlier is for the SPARC stuff.  SRSS 4
and later is for the ARM? MIPS? things.