[rescue] Awesome grab today!!

Christopher Purdy escher.beretta.2112 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 11:34:15 CDT 2013

Joshua, et al,

As it turns out, I brokered a deal to pick up 3 more from the same
seller... but these don't have the PSU or the video adapter... about $50 in
parts or so..

I will be selling at least two of them to fund the initial purchase... so
let me know off-list if you are interested.  I wont be taking receipt of
these until the end of the month..

- Chris

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:

> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 07:59:24PM -0400, Christopher Purdy wrote:
> > Local Craigslist ad - 3 Mac Mini Core 2 Duo 2.26GHz, 2GB Ram, 160gb HDD.
> >  With power supplies - $360...
> >
> > He has some more as well, but I dont have the cash..
>
> Does that mean you want to sell one?  I think that 2.26ghz makes it an
> Early 2009, right?

Christopher Purdy
www.promethean-visions.com