[rescue] Stack underflow on SS2 after FB swap

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu May 16 15:24:13 CDT 2013

" From: Barry Callahan <barryc at rjlsystems.com>
"
" I disremember when Sun stopped updating OpenBoot for the sun4c. The
" overview on oracle's site implies that it was supported through version
" 4.x, along with the sun4m and sun4u. That could be incorrect.

iirc 2.9 was the last ver

" If it were true, it's *possible* that updating OpenBoot might be all
" that was necessary to make the TGX compatible. I also disremember what
" version of OpenBoot was installed on that SS2.
"
" That said, good luck finding an update.

craig dewick used to have images up on his site.  i saved the sun4c
one, back when i lived on a ss2 - i think.