[rescue] shipping large, heavy things

John Floren john at jfloren.net
Sat May 11 23:53:45 CDT 2013

"Freight forwarder", hah! Getting the right set of words to google is
like learning a magic spell--I say the words just right and things
appear!

I'm estimating but this thing probably weighs 150-200 lbs and is
something like 3 ft high, 3 ft deep, and 6 feet wide. Can you give
some examples of things you shipped and what it cost? $200-$300 would
be good, $1000 is more than it's worth.

Thanks!

john