[rescue] Seeking early Sun Pizzabox systems

mc68010 mc68010 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 18:06:41 CDT 2013

On 5/9/2013 3:52 PM, stefan skoglund(agj) wrote:
> What is the running price now for a rather complete 2/120 ?
> With original docs.

I don't think there is a going price. They are pretty rare now. Not that
they were ever all that common.  I can't remember the last complete one
I saw for sale. The card cage from one with a few boards in it and a bad
cpu card went for $500 on ebay awhile back. I imagine you could just
start going up from there. Your location would probably matter more than
anything. Some places they might be impossible to even sell and too
expensive to ship anywhere else.