[rescue] Solaris 7

Christopher Purdy escher.beretta.2112 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 18:59:17 CDT 2013

Good day all,

[Note: Bill - if this is contrary to the rules of the list - I apologize -
but I figured that sinced solaris 7 WAS free, and since I WAS a subscriber
until the demon lords at Oracle took over, that it would only be a minor
infraction...  If its a problem feel free to delete this post and let me
know.. thanks!]

Can any of you assist me in an .iso of solaris 7 for my new SS2?  I seem to
have divested myself of all my solaris media, or at the very least placed
it in deep storage.

A temporary ftp link for the evening would suffice..

Much abliged!

--
Christopher Purdy
www.promethean-visions.com