[rescue] Free manuals: Andataco GigaRaid, NetApp, Sun E450, F5 BigIP, FAST ESP

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Thu Mar 28 06:12:54 CDT 2013

These could use new homes.  The FAST class manuals pertain to products
of FAST ASA, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Search_%26_Transfer
for background.  There's some scribbling in them (class notes) but
if you find yourself needing to work with this piece of software,
I think they might help.

Andataco GigaRaid Tower System User's Guide

Network Appliance ONTAP 5.1.1 Command Reference Guide
Network Appliance ONTAP 5.1.1 System Administrator's Guide

F5 BigIP Installation and User's Guide Version 1.8
F5 XBigPipe User's Guide Version 1.0

Sun Ultra Enterprise 450 Server Owner's Guide

FAST ESP Managing the Search Experience Student Guide
FAST ESP Managing the Search Experience Lab Guide
FAST ESP Developing Custom Search Applications I Student Guide
FAST ESP Developing Custom Search Applications I Lab Guide
FAST ESP Developing Custom Search Applications II Student Guide
FAST ESP Developing Custom Search Applications II Lab Guide

---rsk