[rescue] Just a quick note to the list...

Christopher Purdy escher.beretta.2112 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 08:55:31 CDT 2013

I'm on a lot of forums for various topics and its really becoming tedious
dealing with attitudes and childishness..

I was just thinking - Is there anything I participate in that doesn't have
that problem, and the people are genuinely helpful...  the only one that
came to mind was the rescue list...

So - thank you folks... I've made some good friends over the years, and I
hope this list stays around so I can make more.

Sorry to take up your bandwidth with this - but I felt compelled,
especially since Bill has been wondering about the future of Sunhelp.  I
for one enjoy the community we have.

.... even if no-one has found me a Commodore Pet in 4 years or so...

 :)

--
Christopher Purdy
www.promethean-visions-com