[rescue] Keyboards -- the great evil

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Thu Mar 7 16:12:24 CST 2013

    List,

    A happy shout-out to John Lengeling, Cory and Mr. Bill -- I
received the new (refurb, actually) keyboard for my laptop
yesterday, and installed it today in the nice bright sunshine
that we get here in New England this time of year (yes, there
is sarcasm in there) and all is now well again.  I now have
the full compliment of vowels again.

    John was the guy who suggested a vendor, and Cory and
Mr. Bill both offered assistance and/or parts.

    To the lad who commented that spilling beer is a bad habit,
I cannot agree more.  Not only did the incident cost me some
coin and angst, it also cost me a Bass Ale.  Life is too damn
short to drink bad beer.  At least it wasn't an Arrogant Bastard;
now *there's* a good beer!

    Cheers!