[rescue] Speaking of V210s

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Mon Mar 4 16:44:14 CST 2013

    On Mon, 4 Mar 2013, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> So, anyone in a warmer clime interested one or two V210s for moderately
> small money plus shipping?  I can pull hardware specs on them if there
> is interest.

    I'd love to take 'em, but it's likely too warm in my study for them
(with the heat turned off in the winter, it stays well into the mid
20s C and sometimes warmer if I'm running a lot of stuff.  Too, the
noise from them would likely drive me bats.  I'd sling 'em under the
ceiling in the basement (it floods) but the humidity would not be
good for them.

    Sigh.  And I need a more powerful box than the T1 105 for the dev
stuff I do....

    Cheers!