[rescue] FS: RouterBoard RB750GL, ALIX 2C3 w/enclosure/wifi

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Mar 2 20:06:21 CST 2013

Selling off some spare equipment so I can fund some WD Red 1TB drives in
order to replace failing drives on my machines..

Routerboard RB750GL
-------------------
http://routerboard.com/RB750GL
I paid $60, will sell it for $40 shipped.
Also have a RB250GS 5-port SwOS-managed gigabit switch; will bundle it
in for $85 total.

Alix 2C3 (with CF card, running pfsense)
In enclosure, has an a/b/g Atheros "CM9" wifi card
and antennas.  Was my network core until I needed gigabit.
http://pcengines.ch/alix2c3.htm
Picutre of mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/4886990989/
Paid $162 for this from NetGate three years ago; will let go for
$100 shipped / OBO

Bill

--
Bill Bradford