[rescue] Need help in booting Sun 2/50

Michael Ng michaelng0623 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 10:40:10 CDT 2013

Hi James,

What is the option of emulated Sun 3? How about TME? Do you mean a software
installed under Windows or Mac environment? I think dealing with physical
tapes and drive will be a painful journey and if it can be simplified by
just the "modern computer" and the Sun 2/50 only, that would be great.

Michael