[rescue] 13w3 video adapter issues

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:25:44 CST 2013

Thanks to Jonathan I have a nice little LX downstairs. I've got
everything hooked up, the ST15150N spins up, the lights on the keyboard
do their thing but no signal is getting to the vga monitor. I believe
I've used this adapter in the past with an IPX. I do have a second one
that also doesn't get me anywhere so I'm thinking the LX is probably
pushing a resolution that the VGA monitor doesn't like. He did mention
that the NVRAM is dead - could this be having an impact on things?

It's been long enough that I can't remember - is there a magic key
combination to do a reset to factory defaults while blind? I don't have
a serial cable at present for my terminal, alas.

Thanks,
William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.