[rescue] Sun (keyboard/mouse) interface adapter (free for cost of shipping).

Paul pakenned-list at pobox.com
Sun Dec 15 15:48:42 CST 2013

I'm sorry (and glad) to report that someone has already spoken for it.

> If nobody's spoken up for it, I'll take it. I find the idea of
> using an IBM Model-M keyboard on a SPARC machine quite attractive.

That is, in fact, how I used it :)

OT: a buddy and I used to frequent a kind of recycled computer place to
look for deals on discards and laugh at some of the prices that they
charged for real junk.

One tim we found 8 model M's in their array of used keyboards.  I
fronted up with one, and asked how much.

$7.

We bought them all.

Cheers,
Paul