[rescue] Looking for an IPX OT: picture of a SLC 4/20 or ELC ?

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Dec 11 13:47:01 CST 2013

> The ELC was much more desirable since it had a different CRT tube
> that held up much better than the tube in the SLC.  The SLCs would
> get very blurry over time, while the ELCs would stay sharp.

Never noticed that myself; I preferred the ELC because you can get the
smarts out of it without needing to remove the whole case, and the
physical mounting for the CPU struck me as less cheap in general -
though I suspect the differences were a lot more minor than they struck
me as being.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org