[rescue] Looking for an IPX OT: picture of a SLC 4/20 or ELC ?

Barry Keeney barryk at chaoscon.com
Tue Dec 10 17:21:37 CST 2013

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013, Stefan Skoglund wrote:

> lC6r 2013-12-07 klockan 16:10 -0600 skrev William Barnett-Lewis:
>> As a result of scarfing one of Jonathan's 1.1.2 media kits, I suddenly
>> find myself desiring a lunchbox. I had, in the past, an IPX with Weitek
>> so I was hoping someone here might have an IPX/Classic/LX type machine
>> at a low budget price. I have a drive but no longer have any 72 pin memory.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> William
>
> Anyone with a SLC or ELC and which can share a picture or two ??

    I know I've got both, but I don't know if or when I can get
to them. They're way back in my garage by my Sun3 stuff, with the
IPC's/IPX's/LX's/Classics, which is behind the newer Sun4 stuff..

    But I was thinking about doing some cleaning up so I can get a
car in my garage again, if only to paint it....

Barry Keeney
Chaos Consulting
email barryk at chaoscon.com

"Atheist: A person who doesn't need imaginary friends"

"Rap is Square Dancing gone terribly, terribly Wrong...."

"MicroSoft Windows - Running our defences until they all bluescreen during the Cylon attack..."