[rescue] Fujitsu Primepower 200

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Aug 30 20:10:30 CDT 2013

I have a Fujitsu Primepower 200 server (rackmount) that's in my way.  I'll
pack it up and send it off for the cost of packing & shipping.

It's a nice box for running Solaris 10 SPARC, but it probably won't run
11.  They're SPARC64 CPUs instead of UltraSPARC, but each is roughly
equivalent to a very fast UltraSPARC II.

I don't recall the exact configuration, but I think it has 2 CPUs and 8GB
of memory.  I will happily start it up and get a hardware manifest to
anyone who's interested.  It's not in immediate danger of the scrapper,
but I am trying to downsize as much as I can over the next few weeks.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "No matter how much the government controls...any
Elgin, TX         %  problem will be blamed on whatever small zone of