[rescue] Offering Mac Mini (mid 2011) for SGI gear

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue Aug 13 01:19:53 CDT 2013

Hello,

I have a Mid-2011 Mac Mini (5,1. dual-core i5 with HT, intel HD3000
graphics, 4G RAM, 500G harddrive) that I can't really think of much that's
useful that I can do with it (I'd make it a tiny low-power VM host but 16G
RAM is expensive.)

An O2 would be nice considering my Indy is in need of pretty much a
new...everything.  I need a SCSI cable, a new clock chip, RAM, a power
supply, and a VGA adapter (or SGI monitor).

I'm located in Ohio, any offers for misc. SGI gear/complete systems?

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff