[rescue] Source for Rackable systems 1u half depth with LCD?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sun Aug 4 23:24:42 CDT 2013

Nothing listed on their site at the moment, but weirdstuff.com usually has
such things (saw some dual opteron 25x units for around $100 yesterday in
the store).

I think I have either 1 or 3 of them in my shop, also first gen opteron
(dual core capable), but likely at the bottom of a pile of servers since I
moved the shop last month. Bug me offlist if you're stuck.

Robert