[rescue] Couple dozen FC drives (and other scrap items) available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 13:58:22 CDT 2012

Hello,

I just scrapped a 5' tall stack of servers, and I wound up with a couple dozen
18 Gig dives, along with a dozen or so 36 Gig drives - all fiber channel, all
Seagate drives.

I've also got some SCA SCSI drives, some 18 and some 36 Gig - any interest?

I've also got a small pike of PIII Xeon CPUs of various sizes/speeds - I plan
to scrap them, any pointers to someone that takes them?

(I'm going through the older RAM, bunch of EDO ECC and other server RAM
sticks, I'll post what I find later).

Finally, I have a couple Sun 250 and 220r/420r that have to go - any
interest?