[rescue] Racks?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:16:21 CDT 2012

Phil,

Does your friend have a budget or just cheap as possible?

I suspect as you get closer to Silicon Valley or Los Alamos you may find a
surplus dealer willing to essentially give them away after they strip out
servers/PDUs.

Unfortunately, they are heavy enough to be worth lugging to a scrap yard for
recycling, so they aren't that common anymore - maybe you can find someone
who'd rather not bother carting it to the recycler.

Governmental surplus? Aren't there a few Air Force installations in NV?

Lionel