[rescue] Free for pickup: Sun Enterprise 450

Ray Arachelian ray at arachelian.com
Mon Oct 8 12:42:49 CDT 2012

On 10/03/2012 05:20 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Just to ask the collective wisdom of the group - what would be a 'comparable'
> system with gobs of SCSI drives and a few Gigs of RAM?

I've got a broken e4000 that could go to a better home. :)  It's parts
right now, but had issues blowing up the peripheral power supplies.  So
probably the backplane or I/O board has issues.
I'll happily hand it off to someone if they want to come pick it up.
I'm in NY, south shore of long island.  It's got a lot of CPU/RAM
boards.  Some of the stuff will probably work in an E4500.