[rescue] Ultra 40 possibly for sale

Ben Greisler ben at kadimac.com
Mon Nov 26 16:18:16 CST 2012

Anyone want/need an Ultra 40?

Dual Opteron 254 (2.8 GHz), 2GB RAM, TWO yes TWO drive backplanes for a total
of 8 drive bays. It originally didn't have an optical drive, but I added the
proper Sun unit, but I don't have the right face plate for it, so that is
removed. I have the original box and accessories, plus a drive or two.

Best offer plus shipping from 19341.

I also have 2 x4100's with dual 73GB SAS drives, dual PS, 2x2.8GHz CPU's and
8GB RAM each. They were Sun refurbs I bought for a project that never happened
and they have been sitting in their boxes since. I have the rail kits for them
too.

Best offer plus shipping from 19341

Ben Greisler | Owner / Technical Lead |  Kadimac Corp
ofc: 215-821-1440 | email: ben at kadimac.com
Certified Member - Apple Consultants Network - ACSA | Xsan | ACT
Apple Professional Services Provider - Education and Enterprise