[rescue] French Sun site Sunwizard.net site closing down

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 13:24:49 CST 2012

That would be a shame for everything to disappear... the information
has to be archived somewhere. If not through Bill and sunhelp, I think
it could be done on Sunquebec.com. There is less and less information
on sun (and this is mostly in french too)

Francois

--
solarisdesktop.blogspot.com  -  raspberry-python.blogspot.com