[rescue] Available: Three SunRay 1 thin clients

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:17:34 CDT 2012

Hello,

I have three Sun SunRay 1 thin clients available - the cases are a bit
rough, but decent, they all power up and display their MAC IDs, and
are offered to anyone interested for actual shipping. There is one
requirement - you have to take all three.

They will be shipping from zipcode 08534 in the US, will ship via
FedEx Ground unless you prefer some other carrier. If I am provided
with an account code they will ship on that.

Please reply directly to me, I'll update the list if/when they are claimed.

Lionel
--
Lionel Peterson
lionel4287 at gmail.com