[rescue] Data General Power Supply?

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Mon Jul 2 12:24:51 CDT 2012

Folks, [ I had no love at cctalk, so I figured I'd try here ]

I have happened upon a fairly nice-sized Data General Power Supply
board. It's about 8" square with 2 x 120-pin plug connector the length
of the board. It says "650W AC autoranging power supply, (C) 1996 Data
General 107003838_02/04" and has a very tiny printed label with a part
number and serial number. The part number I've made out as 665643739,
although the printing is so tiny it could be 885643739. My wife says
005043739. Google turns up nothing.

I actually have two. These are essentially NOS parts and seem unused/clean.

Here's a photo: http://i.imgur.com/ZyYYq.jpg

Is there any interest in these? What are they?

--
-Jon
Jonathan Katz, Indianapolis, IN.