[rescue] Digest Why not to use an Atom as a Server

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Jan 19 12:20:13 CST 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:09 AM, William Enestvedt
<William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu> wrote:
> Actually, I have read up on Synology devices and they look nice. Just
> over two hundred bucks for a two-bay device, is right where I want to
> be.

One other note, Drobo and Synology almost always have coupon codes if
you're buying from them directly. Check their twitter feeds or do some
web searching and you'll find the latest ones.

I got some codes last year from each, but found similar pricing at
Amazon or Fry's or Central Computers