[rescue] You see a wild SPARCstation 20. What do?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:48:39 CST 2012

I know, and agree - I suggested it as a 'less wrong' option instead of a pure
PC solution...

I have an old Cisco load balancer which is really nothing more than a
backwards-mounted baby AT x86 motherboard with some NICs and an AT power
supply. I occasionally consider the idea of seeing what else I can stuff in
that chassis...

Lionel