[rescue] You see a wild SPARCstation 20. What do?

Mark Brown sunrescue at marknmel.com
Sat Jan 14 12:31:58 CST 2012

On 1/12/2012 7:26 PM, Robert Novak wrote:
> 3) Are the SBUS GigE cards supported? I am not sure I have any anymore
> (just sent an E4500 for auction and left the SBUS cards in it), so I may
> just put a QFE or two in...

I don't know if they are supported - but I have at least one or two
1000BaseSX sbus cards.

I don't think SBUS was able to drive these at full rate.  I think that
it was possible to drive them to about 85-90% on Exx00 hardware.
I seem to also recall that SBUS frequencies ran at different rates on
different boxes.

Will trade for  DDR1 1GB sticks of memory...

/M