[rescue] Any working Xerox 1186's out there?

Paxton innfosun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 23:05:05 CST 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 8:06 AM, SOBEK Ralph <ralph.sobek at enseeiht.fr> wrote:
> I am looking for a working Xerox 1186 workstation!  I have all the software
> necessary, including an extra 1186 disk drive!
>
> I am in Europe, more particularly France!
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --Ralph

I have a Xerox 1186 with some spare parts. I have never fired it up
but it is supposed to be working. Only one monitor though.

It is a long way from Europe as I live in Astoria, Oregon, USA and I
am not really looking at parting with it.

However I don't have the time to play with it. I am hoping to use it
in a collection/museum I would like to set up.

Paxton

--
Paxton Hoag
Astoria, OR