[rescue] Anybody in Oregon want to rescue some Sun Iron?

shatle at nfldinet.com shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Feb 20 15:07:58 CST 2012

Harold,
Where in Oregon are you located? I will be in Portland in mid-March. If
you were close and if the Cyclequad hasn't found a home by then - which
is unlikely, I guess :-)  - I'd ship it back to myself here in MN. What
would you like for the Cyclequad?

I would also think about some boards and PSUs from your E3500 for mine,
but shipping the whole thing is out of the question...
Thanks for any consideration,
Steve