[rescue] Anybody in Oregon want to rescue some Sun Iron?

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:15:22 CST 2012

This is a mega-long shot but I had to ask.

would you be willing to strip down the upgrade parts from the CycleQUAD
system and send them to a UK address? I will pay whatever the shipping
costs, plus your time to strip down and ship the items.

Basically, CycleQUADs are next-to-unheard-of in the UK. I and a fellow
UNIX geeking friend have been looking for one since time immemorial.

If you don't want to do the work yourself perhaps I can find a middle man
in your neck of the woods to do it for me.

On 20 Feb 2012, at 18:37, Harold Berninghausen wrote:

> a full E3500, a cyclequad in an Ultra 2 case and a few Axi's... and
> D1000's...
>
> Harold

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info