[rescue] PIF2: WTI Power switch, Sun keyboards/bits

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Sat Feb 11 03:21:57 CST 2012

Pay it forward #2. Free for price of shipping.

WTI rackmount network power switch. I love network power switches, but
this one doesn't fit into my normal Baytechs and Cyclades. It has 8 ports,
split across 2 busses! That's right, 4 ports on one power cord, 4 on the
other. 15 amps per cord. Model NPS. Has 10mbps ethernet card, and
modem/console serial ports. 1.5 rack units high, ears included.

Sun pile:

Sun Type 5 keyboard, Sun mouse that goes with the keyboard, the cable for
the keyboard. A sun ball mouse that is more modern than the U shaped one.

Sun Type 4 keyboard, Two Sun type 4 optical mice, and two optical mice
pads. The mice have Sun DIN connectors. One pad says mouse systems, one
says Sun.

Sone netra rack parts, nothing major. 3 blanks for I believe sparcstation
5/10/20 sbus slots. In a baggie.

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :