[rescue] The 4 Gig SCSI HD has been claimed...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:05:44 CST 2012

I'm not against the idea, but it does require an activation key, and it is
designed for CUI on a 80286...

Honestly, the real value is the manual IMHO - one of the best *nix manuals
I've seen.

BTW - I have a ton of Solaris software kits, some sealed, some open - some
desktop, some server - anyone interested? From around Solaris 2.6 era as I
recall...

Lionel