[rescue] Brand-new, old stock 50 pin 4 Gig SCSI drive available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:08:08 CST 2012

In cleaning my basement I came across a brand-new, still in the original
anti-static bag, Procom MD-4303 4 Gig Ext. SCSI HD. It has never been
turned on or plugged into any machine (I just now had to open the
anti-static bag to get the model number).

I'd like to offer this up to anyone interested for $15 plus actual
shipping. This is your best chance to get a Seagate Barracuda 50 pin SCSI
drive that should last for years. (this link leads me to believe that is
what is inside the case -
http://www.tradeloop.com/computer_parts/detail/?k=MD4303)

The ext drive case has a standard power connector (no wall wart), switches
to select SCSI ID, and two "Centronics" SCSI connectors on the back.
Physically, it is about the same size as an IPC/IPX/LX, but only 2" tall.

Pictures are available - if interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel

--
Lionel Peterson