[rescue] SunHELP Status Update

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Fri Dec 7 04:47:43 CST 2012

On Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 11:49:46AM -0800, Ian Finder wrote:
> Although the lists, especially SunHELP, are fairly low traffic, there
> are those of us who follow them closely and truly appreciate the fact
> that you've kept them up all these years.

I can only but second that - I've been a subscriber for what must be over
ten years and, even though traffic has dropped off a little, the
geeks/rescue lists are still my favourites. Thank you Bill for all the
effort you've put in to keep SunHELP and it's associated resources running -
I really do appreciate it.

-mj
--
 Michael-John Turner