[rescue] Anyone in the Flint or Detroit area have an old PCI video card?

John Carr jcarr at poethecat.com
Sun Apr 15 02:05:58 CDT 2012

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 10:24:55PM -0400, Christopher Purdy wrote:
> I recently snagged an old IBM eserver, and need a pci (not express)
> card for it... something like an old geforce 2-4 should do the job...
> Anyone have one laying in their spares pile I can snag?
> I work in Farmington and live in Fenton..

Hey, Christopher - I very well may. I have a two boxes of "stuff" that I
haven't looked at in a year or two, but I'm pretty sure that I have at
least one extra video card in there. I know that I have a few extra ISA
ones, but that probably doesn't help. I'll rip apart some stuff on Sunday
and see what I have.