[rescue] Rescue Meetings - was Sun E450s

Eric Dueweke edueweke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:15:37 CST 2011

I may as well use this opportunity to introduce myself. I lurked on this
list for awhile and just joined. I have been collecting Suns, SGIs, and IBM
gear for years and love this rescue list. It has been a great source of
gear as well as entertainment. I have traded with Chris a fair bit in the
past. I live in Pittsburgh and would be up for a rescue meet-up. I also am
in Michigan quite a bit so if the timing's right, that would work too.

Eric